When most people think about Pilates, they think of Pilates equipment like the Reformer, Trapeze Table and Wunda Chair. These extraordinary equipment make use of springs, pulleys and straps to create resistance work for the practitioners. However, they are expensive, heavy and bulky, hence not easily accessible to practice or teach on.
Inspired by controlled movements that Pilates equipment promotes, our latest new course Slider & Tubing™ brings you a similar Pilates Studio experience WITHOUT the need for big traditional bulky Pilates equipment!
The BTA Slider & Tubing™ class provides a comprehensive workout demanding the core to work, while challenging Shoulder Mobility and Hip Mobility.
Designed and BTA Director of Education Daniel Chan, this 4-day course is divided into 2 levels. Suitable for fitness & movement professionals of all disciplines.
LEVEL I: to be confirmed (12 contact hours)
In Level I, you will:
– Explore the basic biomechanics of the Shoulder and Hip Joint and their movement principles
– Explore various drills to assess Shoulder and Hip Joint range of motion
– Learn drills to develop Shoulder and Hip Joint Passive Flexibility
– Learn drills to develop Shoulder and Hip Joint Active Mobility
– Learn drills to develop Shoulder and Hip Joint Isokinetic strength
LEVEL II: to be confirmed (12 contact hours)
NOTE: Prerequisite is Level 1.
In Level II, you will :
– Learn drills to challenge Core Control during integrated functional movements
– Learn drills that could substitute exercises usually done on traditional Pilates equipment, and more
– Learn how to design a bespoke session to address clients’ immobility
– Practice class management skills and explore class games to promote interactive involvement and psychological motivation
Level 1 only (2 days)
Usual fee: SGD797
Early bird fee: SGD597
Levels I AND II (4 days)
Usual fee: SGD1,594
Early bird fee: SGD1,097
Registration & Payment
Registration is confirmed by payment only. Here are the payment options:
1. Transfer via PayNow or PayLah using our Unique Entity Number 201224277G
2. Do a bank transfer to OCBC Bank
– bank code: 7339
– account number: 647-1122-59001
3. Pay online via PayPal here:
– There will be no refund on withdrawal from the course
– BTA has the right to cancel the course if minimum number of participants are not met. A full refund will be given if the course is cancelled
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.