The BodyTree Academy® (BTA) Pilates Bridging teacher training (Bridge TT) is a 200-hour program. The Bridge TT is specially tailored for teachers who have graduated from another school other than BTA but would like to learn about the BodyTree Approach and the BodyTree’s take and unique applications of the Pilates concepts.
The Bridge TT covers pedagogy on the Spine Corrector, Reformer, Cadillac and Wunda Chair.
The BodyTree Difference
BTA believes in teaching excellently and we want to help you help others move well and with ease.
The heart of the BTA TT is in its client-centric approach. You will learn to teaching the bodies (clients) presented, as opposed to mindlessly applying a fixed sequence of exercises to any client.o help you help others move well and with ease.
The focus is on the process of:
– assessing your client when they are moving
– making critical judgements about their strengths, challenges and imbalances
– deciding what your client needs
– understanding which pieces on which Pilates apparatus is the most relevant to your client at every stage of his/her practice
– understanding the intention of each Pilates movement on each apparatus so that the benefits of the exercise can be experienced by the client through relevant verbal and tactile cues
– managing client’s expectations and goal setting
Click HERE to read what graduates thought about the Program.
Is the BTA Bridge TT for you?
The Bridge TT is suitable for you if you are a certified Comprehensive Pilates teacher from a school other than BodyTree Academy®, and would like to learn about the BodyTree Approach and the BodyTree’s take and unique applications of the Pilates concepts.
If you would like to have a chat about whether the program is a good fit for you, please contact Kris here.
Students are required to schedule and complete Practice, Observation and Practice Teaching hours in between the Classroom hours.
(i) Classroom hours – 60* (please scroll down for “Schedule for Classroom Hours”)
(ii) Practice hours – 60
(iii) Observation hours – 30
(iv) Student teaching hours – 50
Upon completion of all hours and meeting the minimum requirements of the theory, performance and teaching evaluations, the student will be awarded with a teaching certificate.
16th Oct 2019 (Wed) to 20th Oct 2019 (Sun)
1pm-7.30pm (6.5hrs) on days 1-4
1pm-7pm (6hrs) on day 5
9th Jan 2020 (Thu) to 12th Jan 2020 (Sun)
1pm-7.30pm (6.5hrs) on all days
Bridge TT evaluations to be scheduled between before 24th Apr 2020.
* Students must fulfill all practice, observation and practice teaching hours prior to Jun 26, 2020.