EBFA Global’s newest course “PELVIC BALANCE”!
Offers ACE 0.8, AFAA 8.0 & NASM 0.8
Pelvic floor & pelvic function workshops are not new within the fitness and movement industry, however what IS new is EBFA’s approach to this topic.
The PELVIC BALANCE Workshop integrates with EBFA Global’s current educational line-up by following our philosophy about fascial fitness, from the ground up movement and breath to pelvic floor connections. PELVIC BALANCE teaches the student to deeply understand the function of the integrated pelvic floor and it’s fascial attachments, to effectively assess pelvic function and develop integrated rehabilitation programming for the pelvis.
This 1-day course will cover:
– Male versus female pelvic floor anatomy
– Common pelvic floor imbalances
– Breath: pelvic floor rhythms
– Pelvic floor release and activation techniques
This course is open to clinicians, trainers, coaches, body work therapists, exercise physiologists & kinesiologists.
(137 Cecil Street, Hengda Building #12-01, Singapore 069537)
to read about Dr Emily Splichal, DPM, MS, CES
Registration is confirmed by payment only. You may make payment via:
1. PayNow or PayLah using our Unique Entity Number 201224277G
2. Bank transfer to OCBC Bank
– bank code: 7339
– account number: 647-1122-59001
3. PayPal. Please click on the following link:
There is strictly no refund after although you can transfer your space to another person. In case of course cancellation due to insufficient numbers, a full refund will be issued.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.