– Co-Founder and Director of Education, BodyTree Academy®
– Co-Founder, Pilates BodyTree®
– Voted “Fitness Best Elites – Pilates Instructor of the Year 2017”
– GymnasticBodies Affiliate
– Fletcher Pilates® Adjunct Faculty (2008-2014)
– PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher
– Fletcher Pilates® Professional Teacher
– Presenter of “Pilates for Men” at Fletcher Pilates® Conference (Arizona USA, 2011)
– Presenter at February Fitness (Leon Spain, 2020)
– Certified Sports Solution Basic Sports Massage therapist
– EBFA® Barefoot Training Specialist
Daniel has 17 years of teaching experience in personal training and group exercises. He has 15 years of experience teaching Pilates to fitness trainers and clients in Singapore, Jakarta and Seoul. He also teaches adults gymnastics based on US coach Christopher Sommer’s proven bodyweight training system developed through 40 years of experience in training Olympic level Gymnastics athletes.
Daniel started studying with Pilates Master Teacher Ron Fletcher (1921-2011) since 2004. In 2014, he conceived and developed the BodyTree Academy (BTA) Movement Anatomy™ series (now known as Prehab Trainer™) with his BTA partners after recognising a gap in the education of fitness and movement teachers.
Daniel is also heavily involved in the development of BTA’s teacher training programs and short courses. He is a firm advocate of teaching movement based on a strong foundation and understanding of the human body biomechanics.
Read testimonials here.