– BA (Public Relations)
– Dip (Nutrition)
– PMA®-CPT (currently known as NCPT)
– Fletcher Pilates® Qualified Teacher
– BodyTree Academy® Certified Pilates Teacher
– BodyTree Academy® Educator
– Functional Anatomy for Movement & Injuries (FAMI)
– Clinical Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (Upper Extremity)
– Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1,2,3 (EBFA Global®)
– BARE® Workout instructor (EBFA Global®)
– Parkinson’s Regeneration Training (PhysioChains Education)
– Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction (The Center for Women’s Fitness)
– Gymnastics Bodies Athlete Certificate
Adelind believes that every body is different and that Pilates is intended to be a personal experience, as opposed to applying a one-size-fits-all approach. To this end, she is an anatomy geek and approaches each movement from the biomechanical and muscular front. She believes it is important to educate each client about the how and why, as part of the process of helping them move better, pain free. As a BodyTree Academy® Educator, she is an assistant teacher of Prehab Trainer™.
Adelind is a great communicator with a knack for describing each movement and calling out each muscle. She has been practicing Pilates for 12 years and teaching for seven.
Having come from the corporate world, Adelind has a special interest in working with what she calls ‘office bodies’ as well as seniors. She has experience in working with clients with scoliosis, slipped disc, arthritis, Parkinsons, cancer (in remission, or cleared), among others.